RE: Patch from Takayuki

> > First of all, thanks to your great job!
> >
> > I found and fixed three problems in your XFree86 port, including
> > 'gcc -E -' hang.
> > (I use xfree86-3331.tar.gz single tarball and cf.tar.gz as of May 27.)
> >

> Is the gcc -E problem solved now?
>
> Mumit

Mumit,
Yes, the gcc -E works.  the *.s files are needed anyway.  they are
for S3 hardware linux specific.

There are other problems.  libXt, libXau and libXMu when build as DLLs
causes libXt.dll to do coredump, particularly xterm.
I tried ssveral combinations
1) libXT.dll and Xaw and Xmu as static (still coredumps)
2) libXt.a (static and others as Dll (still core dump)

GDB traced the coredump to 3 files, one in libXt directory
and 3 in xterm source code directory.  Code looks OK to me.
When if any of the above libs are made as DLLs, when XtWidgetCreate
is activated, it causes coredump. Strangely, if all 3 are static then
everything goes fine.

Suhaib