A short update

This just a short update on cygwin-xfree porting project.

I have created a new Arch in Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-supported/cygwin named
cygwinArchitect.  I researched the history of XFree86 port to OS/2
during last couple weeks.  The idea of creating a Cygwin specific
architect (cygwinArchitect) came from XFree86/OS2.  This allowed me
to fix a lot of problems.
The Imake.cf in xc/config/cf now contains

#ifdef __CYGWIN__
#define cygwinArchitect
#define i386Architect
#endif

This picks the right code from hw/xfree86/os-supported/cygwin.  Previously
I was using #define linuxArchitect, which picking up a lot of Linux
Kernel related header files and causing problems.

Now I am down to only approx. 10 C sources files which needs to fixed, and a
few *.s
files which are giving problems when using gcc -E.

I am spending most of my spare time on cygwin-xfree.  I hope to get a
preliminary
functional X-server in near future.  I have not updated the cygwin-xfree
source tree since last month, because I was on daily basis doing
changes to code.  I will update the cygwin-xfree source tree this week, and
also
provide a a diff file against Xfree86 3.3.3.1.

Suhaib