Re: X Locale

--- "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi@ipass.net> wrote:

> Using the August 9th snapshot, I seems to have broken the xterm
> in X11.
> I get the following error:
>
> bash-2.02$ ./xterm
> Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
> Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
> Warning: X locale modifiers not supported, using default
> Failed to open input method
> ./xterm:  unable to find usable termcap entry.
>

> The termcap entry is there in my /etc/termcap file.  The same file
> was working OK with Cygwin B20.1.
>
> Any suggestions, please?

Did you install new libraries and headers from the cygwin-inst snapshot?  If
you did you may have to rebuild your libraries to get things to work correctly.
 Although, it seems unlikely to be the cause of this problem.
===
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)