Re: X Locale

No!  Do not send me an strace.  I am straced out.

I have no interest in seeing an strace from X.

Is it really too much to ask for people to actually try to debug
problems like this themselves?  You can either look at the strace logs
yourself or run things under gdb.

Alternatively, if you can provide a simple test case, I'll gladly look
at it.

I am *not* going to debug somebody's problems with a complicated program
like strace, however.

Finally, I read every message in the cygwin, cygwin-developers, and
cygwin-xfree mailing lists.  If I see a message that causes me concern,
I'll send mail to the individual in question.  There is no need to
suggest to people on the public mailing list that they send me anything.
If it is required, I will do so myself.

-chris