3.9.15 Win32 patches

I have uploaded the patches for publicly available Xfree86 3.9.15
snapshots, at ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/xfree

The patches are intended for developers who are wokring on Win32 port.
You will need to download XFree96 3.9.15 from XFree86.org.

No binaries are available at the moment.

1) XFree86 3.9.15 source tree compiles using GCC under Cygwin.

2) Xprt. Xnest and Xvfb servers compiles and work.

3) All the libraries and Clients compiles and work.

4) The libs are build as DLL (Dynamically loaded library).

5) The other X's (X-servers) are still broken due to missing
Win32 devices support.

6) Work on Win32 devices support is in progress.

7) At the moment it is not possible to build XFree86 3.9.15
 with #define MakeDlModules.

Have fun, and let me know if you find something broken,
particulry if libs and clients do not work.

Suhaib.