From: cygwin-xfree-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com]On Behalf Of The Reed Family
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 1:51 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Xfree86 application starting error

I have been trying to run the pre-compiled Xfree86 application programs and am getting an error no matter which app I run.  When I try to run a program such as xclock.exe I get the following error.

Error Starting Program
    The LIBICE.DLL file is
    linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:_ctype_.

What am I missing or what have I set up wrong? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.