From: cygwin-xfree-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com]On Behalf Of Suhaib
Siddiqi
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 3:10 PM
To: Mike MacDonald; cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: RE: Eterm

I did not mean to be rude.  I work on porting X11/MOTIF libs.  I
have not ported the general applications.  The X/MOTIF I had ported
to Windows using Cygwin, are not of interest to most of the users
anyway.  They are scientific applications from public domain. My
goal is to provide Cygwin users X11/MOTIF development tools and
hopefully X-server.  That is why i suggest mailing to cygwin-xfree
list, so other users might help you too, who might have tried what
you were.  Just hit Reply-ALL ;-)

Regards
Suhaib