RE: Exceed

I do not know. I was browsing through their
web pages looking for updates because Exceed 6.1 XDK gives
problems with MSVC 6.0.  That is when I noticed it.

I have ordered an evaluation copy.  I hope they are
not like Portland Group Compiler where their compilers were not linked
to Cygwin1.dll, but they used bash.exe, and make.exe from Cygwin. So if
you remove the make.exe which has Cygwin1.dll the Portland Group Compilers
will fall apart.

I am curious to know Exceed libraries, if they have linked their
libs to Cygwin1.dll, will that not make the Exceed XDK developments tools
GPL'ed unless they have Cygwin commercial license?  Or, they may have
made the libs without any dependency to Cygwin?

My evaluation copy will arrive in a couple of weeks, then I will know more.

Suhaib