From: Suhaib Siddiqi [mailto:ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 5:30 PM
To: Mike MacDonald
Cc: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: RE: XF86SUP.SYS

Onething all the XF86 servers need XF86MapVidMem function.  If I
remember correctly it is  described in
xc/doc and xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc

As far as DirectX stuff is concerned.  Could you please consult with
John Fortin first (fortinj@ibm.net).  John has done a lot of
DirectX work for XGGI.  You might save a lot of time if you
comunicate
with him directly.  It will also avoid duplicating some of John's
work.
Thanks.

Suhaib