RE: XF86SUP.SYS

There are a few differences between the project you are working and
John's XGGI.  John's work uses DirectX for XGGI.  He wrote DirectX
support for GGI.  XGGI needs GGI libraries.

You are attempting to make the XF86 (which XFree86 itself)
executables work on Windows itself, without using GGI.

However GGI also requires video memort maping, and framebuffer you
explained for XF86.  This where you could benefit by collaborating
with John.  His email address is fortinj@ibm.net.

Oh if you could get XF86 executables functional in a week, that
would
be a BIG suprise for all of us.  We definitely look forward to your
accomplishments.

Suhaib