RE: XF86SUP.SYS

And by the way hardware acceleation (XAA) can be handle later.
If you could get a non accelerated XF86 up and runing, that would
be a big leap forward.

XAA is sort of tricky for Windows because of direct access to video
chips.  On linux it can be done easily, but on Windows I think It
would be a problem, unless you take Holger veit's approach.
Holger's
approach my or may not work for Windows.

Also the next version of xfree86 (i.e XF 4.0) has a different
mechanism of hardware acceleration.  We may have to revisit it that
time.  The
best approach might be (which you are trying) to have non-XAA server
from xfree86 3.3.5 working on Windows and work on XAA for XFree86
4.0.

Suhaib