RE: XServer

Mike,
I am going to forward your message to XF86 Developers list.  I think
"gang of D four" (as known at Xfree86) at Xfree86 (David, David,
David and Dirk) who are the
orginal authors of XF86 might be able to give a good advice.
Once I receive an answer I will forward it to cygwin-xfree list.

BTW.  I added your name to cygwin-xfree URl under Developers.

Thanks for hard work,

Suhaib