Re: GDI based X-server available

Hi Hans,

> A first version of my GDI based X server is available for those
> who are interested. It is basically a merge of a Windows port of
> Xvnc and Vncviewer for Windows with the rfb layer removed. It works
> fine with Imagemagick and many other programs but  it will crash on
> a few tests of x11perf . Options are currently ignored: it is
> "hardcoded" for 800x600x16. You only need the executable and the
> default set of fonts. I have no website (yet) but I will email the
> executable on request.

Sounds cool. Perhaps the server can be put up next to the Cygwin
ones? Is this compiled with Cygwin, or some other compiler? Also are
you planning on putting the source code patches up for others to use
and help development with?

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: KendallB@scitechsoft.com    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |