RE: GDI based X-server available

Hi Hans,

Thanks for binaries.

I will have look at it.  However, I could not put your work on
cygwin-xfree server unless I have access to the same source code you
used to make the binaries.  If you are on a direct Internet conect
(i.e. not a modem) size of the attachment is not  issue.  I got a
plenty of space on my mail server for me and can accept up to 1GB
attachments.

The fonts problem is xfree on Sourceware is because certain OS do
not like the gzipped fonts.  This is not the cygwin-xfree pre-alpha
releases issue. It is a well known out-standing bug in Xfree86
source code. All you need to do cd to every fonts directory and run
the gunzip *.gz command to decompress them, then run mkfontdir.exe
in each fonts directory.

Suhaib

winmail.dat