RE: FW: XGDI/XVNC server on Win2K

Hi Corinna,

Thanks for the info.  I will pass it to Andrew.

I had some problems with fullscreen version on NT 4.0 SP6.  I could
not get out of the x-server to access my Windows desktop.  I had to
kill it from Task Manager.  If the multi-windowing can be added to
it.  It would be great.  I would look into it once I have time.

Suhaib