itc99 Online auction

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are pleased to announce that “itc99”, one of the finest online auctions, has decided to
waive any and all listing fees and commissions usually applied to most of online auction
sites.
This offer is good till May 31, 2000.

Take advantage of this opportunity.  Visit our site and browse thorough more than 200
categories.  Buy and sell Homes, Automotive, Books, Jewelry, Collectibles, Antiques, Coins, Rugs, Toys, Computers, .........and pay no fees what-so-ever till end of May.
We are truly committed to provide a “secure” auction site so you can list your item(s),
bid on other members’ item(s) and enjoy surfing thorough a fun Internet site.
Try it.  You’ll love it.
Thank you,
www.itc99.com

If you wish to be removed from this list, Please send an email to Membersremove@netscape.net and write Remove in the subject!