XGGI implementation

I've been quite impressed with the XVNC server in the day or so I've spent
looking at it.  This morning's task was to get the XGGI server running (all
of this under WinNT4).  After fighting with a few things mentioned earlier
on the list, I got the window displayed, and have clients connecting to it
(from a neighbourhood Linux machine).

However, the Server is not accepting mouse or keyboard input.  In fact, the
mouse pointer disappears while over the window.

Any thoughts? I'm not much of a C coder (and I'm also aware that NT hasn't
been specifically targetted by the XServer), but I'm willing to try
suggestions and offer some feedback.

This is all amazing stuff.