RE: "ddd" problem not sensing key events

Good.  I would update FAQ.  I am planing on updating Cygwin URL and FAQ.

The icons problem could be related to DDD itself. I think it uses
pixmap icon file.  I cannot verify it right now.  You might consider putting
a copy of icon file in the directory where ddd.exe is.

BTW: Cygwin URL was updated today.

Suhaib