RE:RE:Displaying windows applications on x-terminals

Hoi,

The standard WinVncServer capture the ms-desktop or application and
display's it on a vncviewer.
When you use the Xwinvncviewer on the same machine as the server, you
translate the windows
desktop into X.

Win2k has the possebility of starting multiple TerminalServerClients om the
same desktop
The problem is that you need a seperated vncserver for every client, that
starts before you
logon. (to make logon from X possible)

So I changed the gina.dll (the library responsible for the logon). The
newgina.dll starts
the vncserver at the moment you get the logon window.
The vncserver starts the Xwinvncviewer passing the port used by that server.
When you start the Terminal client from a rshd service: The TS is invisible
local, but
works in X.
I also had to change the rshd for passing the remote X display and some
stuff in the vncserver to allow multiple instances and other..

I just started to use the vncserver for serving one application. For the
moment this only
works when the application runs on the desktop...

Greetings