Question about X-term

Thank you for developing useful applications.

I downloaded cygwinb20 and cygwin-xfree.

And launch eXceed(a win95 based X-window server) and test several programs.

Simple programs like 'Xclock' works well, but 'Xterm' doesn't work.

I've got the following messages.

BASH.EXE-2.02$ xterm
Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: X locale modifiers not supported, using default
Failed to open input method
xterm:  unable to find usable termcap entry.
BASH.EXE-2.02$

I'm using a korean version of win98se.

So I've tried to compile a korean version of Xterm, namely 'Hanterm'.

But, linking was failed ,as some functions of 'utmp.h' cannot be resolved e.g.'setutent'.

Is 'Xterm' working correctly in other systems?

Where can I get a library that contains functions of 'utmp.h'?