RE: data integrity error when decompressing for files in drivers

FIRRST:

All the mails concerning Cygwin/XFree go to
Cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
mailing list.  UNLESS YOU ARE AMONG THE DEVELOPERS WHO ARE CONTRIBUTING TO
THIS
PROJECT OR YOU ARE ONE OF MY CLOSE CONTACT.  NO EXCEPTIONS!!!  I CANNOT
HANDLE
DIRECT MAILS.  I had been requestion this all along, and the next step would
be forcing the implementation at my SMTP server.

SECOND:
I made the tar with zcvf instead of cvf, sorry about.  You could either
download
again or rename the previous tar files to *.tar.gz and extract with
tar -zvxf command.

The bytes are correct.  You cannot compare bytes from previous releases with
the newer
releases.

Suhaib