new xfddx and other drivers

I have uploaded the new *.tar.bz2 archives into cygwin/xfree/drivers
directory.
Tested to make sure this time I did not create corrupted bzip2 archives.

The drivers directory contain precompiled as well as source code for each
drivers.
Compiled using MSVC 6.0 and NTDDK because of Intel ASM code.  The directory
also contain VFS (Virtual File System)
drivers for Win NT/2000 and a driver to support /dev/iopl and /dev/mem.  The
X-server code
which would use these drivers is being worked...

A utility for loading xfddx video drivers, without going cumbersome
procedure of editing Win32 Registry,
has been added too.

Suhaib