contributions

Contributors are welcome any time.  I had a look at
your documentations
and the table of contents look good.

As for configuration, the present servers do not
require XF86Config.  The
future
ones might need XF86Config.  XNtUX is a bit
troublesome to configure at
present.
XWin is buggy and would crash.  If you want you can
fix bugs in it, I need
help from other contributors
to fix some bugs.

I am traveling this week.  I would be glad to help you
finish documentation
next week.

Regards
Suhaib

Behalf Of
> dirk.schultheis@gmx.de
> Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 7:39 AM
> To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
> Subject: Contribution
>

> Hi !
>
> I think it is an interesting thing to build X
Applications and a X-Server
> on a MS-Windows Plattform. I like to take part in
this project.
> I tried to run the binary packages, but allways got
problems. My biggest
> problem is that I don't know how to configure the
servers. In a Linux
> environment I make configurations in XF86Config. Is
there
> something like this in
> the cygwin-xfree environment ? I didn't found any
documentation (maybe I
> looked at the wrong places), so I think it could be
a good first
> job for me to
> write something like a howto. I've made a first
sketch. You will
> find it at

http://people.freenet.de/dirk.schultheis/cygwin-xfree_toc.html
or