RE: XWin keyboard change

>  Hello,
>

>   I'm trying to change the default keyboard (us) for XWin... is there any
> config file in which I may change it ???
>
>   BTW thanks for your latest release it just works fine ...

There is no config file.  I intentionally tweaked the XFree86 code for Win32
so we do not need XF86Config file.  I know there are advantages to have such
a config file, but there may be more support nightmares for Windows
versions.

We are using DirectInput to control mouse and keyboard.  Whatever
mouse and keyboard configuration is supported by your OS and its
configuration in Windows Control Panel, DirectInput would pass it on
to XWin server.

Regards
Suhaib