Re: CVS update

> U cygwin-xfree/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/Makefile
> U cvs.exe update: move away
> cygwin-xfree/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/makefile;
> it is in the way
> C cygwin-xfree/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/makefile
>
> Do you have two makefiles?

oops... do not how it happened.  Regardless, Makefiles
are not needed.  When you run "make World" command to
compile, any existing makefile or Makefile will be
renamed to Makefile.bak by makedepend and a new one
will generated for your Cygwin Tools.

> cygwin-xfree/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/linkxwin.sh
> Also linkxwin.sh is empty - is that correct

This should be really thrown away.  I have no idea why
Karra put it their in the original code.  It has no
purpose.  You can safely delete it or leave it.  It
will not affect you compilation.

Suhaib