RE: cygwin XFree86 as windows window manager ?

> > I do not know about litesetp.  If it does not know X protocols, it
> > will not be a good candidate because it would require adding code for
> > X protocols.
>
> Two people have responded similarly, so I was unclear.
>
> I was not suggesting buidling the X protocolos into litestep.  I was
> suggesting building the windows shell capabilities into XFree86.

You are syggesting a whole new kind of X-server project.  You are welcome
to work on it and we would gladly merge your changes to source tree.

> I want enlightenment to handle my entire windows desktop.

Not clear!  Do you want elightment to manage Win32 and X desktops?
Not possible at present.  We will gladly accept new contributions.

Suhaib