RE: Updated Xfree binaries

> I am on 24 or 32 bit mode, so I guess I will live with the
> occassional crash

Those modes are buggy.  It was mentioned in the first announcement.
You might consider replacing

start xwin :0 in startxwin.bat

with start xwin -screen 8 1204x768x16

To use maxiumum 16bpp.

> (which so far only occurs on startup or when I restart the window
> manager).
> alt+tab does not seem to cause crashes.  But onto the next point.
>  For some
> reason, my middle button (a wheel, actually) does not perform the paste
> action, forcing me to press 1+3.  Is this built-in to the server
> or is there
> a configuration file I have missed?

No, there is no mouse cofig file at the moment.
These featues will be added as move forward.  Our first priority
is fix bugs, to make server more stable... then add multiwindowing and
win32 clipbaord.

Suhaib