SGI OpenGL SI libs updated (was: Re: linking problem with glut)

I updated the sgi-opengl.tar.bz2.

Sorry for missing symbols in libGLUT.a.

The new archive also contains all the demos, samples
and extensions executables in the bin directory...
just to make sure that all libraries passed all the
SGI OpenGL SI tests.

The libraries are linked against the latest binary
releases of XFree86 for Cygwin
(xfree86-devel.tar.bz2).

Enjoy

Suhaib