RE: SGI OpenGL SI libs updated

At 15:34 2000-06-14 -0400, Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:
>NO GLX support at the moment.  OpenGL extension had been disabled at the
>moemnt.
>It is buggy and buggy like a HELL in XFree86 4.0, which caused a lot of
>grief
>for Linux users.  Beside, we have to a lot of code modifications if we have
>to support
>DirectX rendering and GLX rendering both.  Third, DRI will never work
>through SGI
>so why bother with software rendering , when you can statically link the glx
>to your app
>and run it.  I have done it 10 times...

Thanksfor your response. How do you do that static linking with the glx ?
Do you have any pointer to some reference ?

Regards.

André Bleau, ing., analyste
bleau@courriel.polymtl.ca

Département de génie électrique et         Electric Engineering and
de génie informatique                      Computer Engineering department
École Polytechnique de Montréal            Montreal Polytechnic School