RE: SGI OpenGL SI libs updated

LibGLUT has nothing to do with GLX extension.

You can checkout latest SGI OpenGL SI source cdoe from
their CVS http://oss.sgi.com/project/ogl-sample.

It is libGLcore.a and libglx.a(so) when linked to
X-server provide GLX extension and if your application
is linked to libGL.a, and libGLU.a, plus it included
/usr/X11R6/include/GL/glxext.h or glext.h which
contain calls to GLX extension, then your application
would need an X-server with GLX extension.

I do not understand why linking to libGLUT.a would
make your app call GLX extension. If your project is
an opensource or you want me to have a look at your
code, I would do my best to help you.

Suhaib

--- Andre Bleau <andre.bleau@courriel.polymtl.ca>