Re: Installation How-To Draft

On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 08:54:56PM -0400, Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
>Looks good.  Well documented step by step screen shots.
>Following your instructions, actually novices can get
>Cygwin installed properly too.

It does look good, but I'd like to suggest that instructions be changed
to just use the "Install Cygwin Now" link on the main cygwin web page
rather than finding a mirror.

The setup.exe that is downloaded is relatively small so I'm not
worried about swamping the sources.redhat.com net connection.

After downloading setup.exe from the main page mirrors should then
be used.

I'd also like to suggest that Harold work with DJ Delorie to work
out this problem with downloading to a samba drive.

cgf