RE: Installation How-To Draft

Hello,

The installation how-to document seems seems very good to me (thanks for
this), except for one point: IMO the
'chmod o+x,u+x,g+x *.dll'
step should be added to the installation steps.  I had to find this
information in the mailing list archive (otherwise all applications failed
with error code 0xc0000022).  Or even better: isn't it possible to put set
the right mode *before* building the tar ball in which they are distributed
? This seems to be the case for dlls distributed with the Cygwin platform...
Apart from this, my first installation went fine on my PC (running Win NT
4.0 SP 6).
Thanks again,

	_Olivier_