RE: Installing XFree86

Harold Hunt has kindly written a How-to, and we are in the final stages
of getting it up on the web. For the moment, search the mail archives
for more information

(Harold, can you send that to me today? I can merge in updates later but
I think it would be great to have it up and helping people soon)..

Rob