XWin cant lock the screen

Hi,

finally I got XWin to start, but not for long. Soon after the start
I can see the X-Background (this gray pattern), see the pointer and
get the Rectangle for placing xterm, but the screen is not locked by
X. Every click i passed to the underlying Windows program (the desktop)
If any other application draws to the screen, I can see this output on
the XBackground. Even Keypresses are not noticed by X but by the windows
program.
TweakUi X-Mouse was deactivated

I'm running Windows NT 4.00.1381

BTW: Can XWin do xdmcp? Would be an important feature, since Windows is
only suitable as X-Terminal

cu

--
 Alexander.Gottwald@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de | http://www.gotti.org