howto documentation

Harold,
    A minor request for the next edition of the howto... could you add a
doctype declaration to your dsssl stylesheet? I validate html files using
http://validator.w3.org/, and while the docbook files look kinda funny in
source, bar the missing doctype declaration they seem a-ok.

I have put
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd"> as the doctype for the ones you
sent over before.

Lastly can you supply the source for the document (the current or a newer
revision)? (The web site surely counts as more than 100 copies so we need
the transparent source available for download.)

Rob