Re: XWin cant lock the screen

Hi,

first, great job ! It works great.

Now, the problems : foreign keyboard, but no only i think.

Using xev, i can se that some keys are mapped to the same keycode.
For example, "print screen" is the same that the multiply on numpad. Both keys
send "63".
Idem with all numpad and the arrows/Insert/del ...
I have also one key wich isn't mapped : the key "<", second raw from down,
second column from the left, just between "left shift" and "w". (French
keyboard).

Is it only me (froggy's 105 keys keyboard), or some others have the same effects
(try with xev).

Thanks

CU.
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )