Re: Possible cause of Windows 98 failures?

Does this mean you guys are still investigating the possibility of
getting a version of Xfree that might work on a Win9x (ie Win95)
environment.  I having been watching this discussion and the past
experiences of getting it to work and while I can't help to the point of
coding, if you need someone for Win95 testing when you get that far, I'll
be glad to offer my help.