RE: Makefile.ini

> Suhaib,
>
> Okay, my build works fine now with 'make World' in the xc directory.  All
> support libraries are built, programs such as xterm are built, etc.
> However, no Xserver is built; make skips right over building an
> Xserver.  I
> take it you have to tell make what server you want to build?  How does one
> do that?

It should be defined in xc/config/cygwin.cf

if for some reasons imake did not create Makefile in xwin directory it will
skip it
Try cd to it and type make Makefile and see what happen if generates a
Makefile
then type

make depends
then
make
then cd back to xc/programs/Xserver
and type
make XWin.exe  (it is case sensitive)

let me know what happen.

How did you get imake working? made changes to Makefile.ini I ssuggested?

Suhaib