RE: Build of XFree86 from CVS - why Xserver is not built

all the Windows users are reporting that Imake skips the xwin directory
and fails to compile the Xserver for Windows.  One of the contributor for
Cygwin/XFree project reported the following findings.  This is against the
current CVS tree from xfree86.org

Suhaib

PS: I forwarded your message to xfree86 developers list.

Why not ust edit the Imakefile and remove the xvinfo realted stuff.  That
should
fix the problems.