RE: Arrow keys, etc

One of the problem you are reporting with NEdit... that is you can move only
cursor with mouse
but no arrow keys.

Did you consider reading FAQ and mail archive?  I forgot to metion in the
moring, I was busy at work.

One will have keyboard problems with MOTIF applications, if XERRORDB and
XKeysmDB are not set.
On a UNIX machine there are set in your X installation tree, but on Windows,
you MUST set or
keyboard will not work.

Please read the FAQ Section 3.22:

3.22 I compiled an X/MOTIF client foo.exe.  My foo.exe executes but I cannot
use keyboard and my console dumps Xt Warnings:

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown event type :   BtnMotion
Warning: ... found while parsing ' <BtnMotion>:  ManagerGadgetButtonM…
<SNIP> …

   What is wrong?

You need to set XkeysymDB and XerrorDB Environment.  XkeysymDB and XerrorDB
files usually resides in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 directory.

For example:

SET XKeysymDB=C:\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\XKeysymDB
SET XerrorDB =C:\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\XErrorDB

Suhaib