RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No Direct Input Test (Win9x & NT/2000)

I just tried them on two different WinNT/SP6 boxes

Box #1:  old installation works fine.  Test files give a flash of a black
window, which closes too fast to read anything.

Box #2:  old installation never did work (previously reported Direct Draw
Init failure).  Test files give a flash of a black window, which closes too
fast to read anything.

:(

  - Cronin