RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No DirectInput Test 5 - No Overlays

Harold,
I get X-server now up and runing on Windows Me and Windows 2000, but it
behaves very
strange.

1) On mouse movement, the X-server Windows blinks multiple times.

2) Moving X-server Window, leaves a static X-desktop at the previous
position on the screen.
I will e-mail you a screen capture in a separate mail.

Suhaib