Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Offscreen and No DirectInput Test 7

Harold,

I ran it successfully on my Win98 Box...

- xclock and oclock worked.  Mouse seems to work.
- xwin crashes when xclock or oclock is stopped.
- Don't know about keyboard yet.

I'll try it on mt NT Box at work tommorrow.

BTW,
I was able to compile your code with Mingw32 with one exception...
VK_KANA is not defined
in my headers.  Could you find out what it is equal to.

John