tests 5 and 7 OK on win98

Quite a big success, here. Both with the dlls from
tests 5 and 7.
I'm running W98 (4.10.1998), DirectX 6.1
(4.06.02.0436) on an AMD K6 400 mhz 64 mb RAM with a
trident 3DImage975 AGP, 4mb, Spanish language with US
keyboard settings. The batch was:

set DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
set PATH=%PATH%;c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
start XWin -screen 0 640x400x16 -whitepixel 255
-blackpixel 0
start xterm -sl 1000 -sb -rightbar -ms red -fg yellow
-bg black
start rxvt -fn "Lucidia Console-12"
start vtwm

Tested from 320x200x16 to 1024x768x32, the only
difference was the speed. Tried to focus out the
window without problem, but moving the window does not
work.
Closing it and restarting a few times may crash it,
although not allways. Once, before loading xterm the
window got blue with the error message was (translated
from spanish, so it will not be exactly):

Exception 0E in 0028:0001539A in VxD ---. This was
called from 0028:C1448DAA in VxD ---. Maybe you can
continue normally.

I could'nt. XWin did not answer and the mouse pointer
dissapeared when I entered the XWin window. I killed
it with ctrl-alt-del, and needed to kill the DOS
windows as well. I needed to restart windows to be
able to get Xwin running again. But as I told you
before, that was only once. While Im writing this,
Xwin is still running! I even send you a screenshot
running xyplot (from the lesstif extension tests) and
nedit, believe it or not!

The keyboard and mouse worked all right, as well as
virtual resolution.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks a lot you all for all your work here,

Alejandro Adam
Institute of Oncology "A. H. Roffo"
University of Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina