RE: XFree on WinME?

> Well, NO, it (stable release) does not work on WinME, unless you try
> Harold Test 7.  Follow mail archive for it.

  Okay, hope these results are of interest:

  Test 7 on ME.  X bg appears, overlaid on Windows desktop.  It does not have
a frame, and does not intercept mouse clicks or keypresses.  It does appear to
respond to X clients opening connections to it properly.  It doesn't crash
anything, and if it is killed the machine appears to remain stable.

  Note that I'm reporting how the test went, not complaining!  I will also
let you all know how it works on my 98 SE box at home, if it's different.