RE: two video driver DLLs

Actually he is using VFB server ;-)
and he is following instructions correctly to install xf_ntux.dll.

Yes, you can add the other driver amnually.

Use VIM to edit *.cfg file

But please note vfb server is buggy, you might better off using xwin,
which does not need xf_ntux.dll, but uses xf_dx.dll and requires
not *.cfg file.

Suhaib