From: Andreas Eibach
To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Sent: 11/19/2000 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: XWIN.exe: Windows 9x and Windows Me (referring to OLD THREAD)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suhaib Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>
To: <cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 8:43 PM
Subject: RE: XWIN.exe: Windows 9x and Windows Me (referring to OLD
THREAD)

> Ther was a discussion last week on mailing list
> about moving win32-x11 (MSVC) project from SourceForge.net to
> sources.redhat.com.  I assume you did not follow
> those mails.  I am waiting for Rob to put the win32-x11
> URL.

OK.
Well you must be aware of me not having the possibility to follow ALL
discussions.
That's just because I joined the CW-XFree86-ML just recently and I'm not
there since several weeks like you.
And it's no easy task filtering out relevant messages if you get 330
hits on
the archive for, e. g.  'Test 7'.
Let's wait for the URL to be put, yes.

So long,