From: Harold Hunt [mailto:Harold@compasstechnologies.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 12:16 AM
To: Cygx (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Development Status Update

>Where do we implement the DDX functions and how do we get windows.h and the
>X Windows headers to live together?

The Wine developers have addressed this issue and they have come up with
some interesting ideas.  I'm reading the documentation for developers on
their website at:
http://wine.codeweavers.com/docs/wine-devel/
http://winhq.com

Feel free to read the documentation and/or source code for Wine to help me
decipher exactly how they have made the headers live together.  More
eyeballs are better...