From: Andreas Eibach [mailto:a.eibach@gmx.net]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 10:40 AM
To: Harold Hunt
Cc: cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: X seems to run, but in wrong video mode

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harold Hunt" <Harold@compasstechnologies.com>
To: "'Timothy J. Massey'" <tmassey@modernmerchant.com>;
<cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 7:49 PM

> My post of the User's Guide:
> http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/docs/ug/

Harold,
isn't this part a little outdated now? :)

"Run /usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.bat by double-clicking it in Windows Explorer.
Currently, Cygwin/XFree86 launches in full-screen mode only; work is
continuing on providing a windowed mode."

No, Harold Test 7 *does* run in a window, of course. That's what I'm using
here.

Andreas