Development Status Update 6

It turns out that Wine is using the X11 license which means that we might be
able to adapt the Wine ddraw.h and related headers into a form that will
work with Cygwin; I'm wating for approval on that...

Not being one to wait for approval, :) I decided I'd see if the Wine headers
would actually compile and produce a working XWin.exe that fills the main
window with blue.  I was successful in my attempt to compile the standard
Cygwin windows headers with the Wine ddraw.h header (and related headers);
the compiled executable performs as expected.

A little work would need to be done to adapt the Wine ddraw.h and related
headers to fit into the Cywgin header framework, however, the amount of work
to adapt the Wine headers would be about 1/100th of the amount of work
required to re-enter the entire set of headers.

I'll keep everyone posted,